~~~ """"""" ~~~~~

Not good in results! Haiz :-( ......................................... That should also teach me a lesson. NO internet as much as 5 times a week from TODAY onwards !!!!! You know kah? I F A I L E D on my Math..... 1st time!! Won't the teacher feel a bit pity for me, just 2 marks then I will pass...... Oh NO!!!! What will I become if I loose my scholarship??? I will be sent to SMK Inanam!! God! Pls help me... :-( BUt, I got the highest in English- 96! Yeah! My teacher wanted me to print out my composition too... :-D This week will be busy for me. This Friday afternoon I will be having some acivities and on Saturday I will be participating in the Chinese Essay Writing Competition! So, Violin Lessons---------------------- CANCELLED! :-) Not really happy... My theory is too slow... Recently, our class seems to be quieter than last time... That's a good thing. At least I'm not being disturbed by those Crazy Boys, and some " Insane " Girls... Good News is... The teacher hasn't change our seatings!!!!! Summary: Bad News- Fail in Math Good News- Great class and a wonderful week :-) :-(

Comments (0)

Post a Comment