The Seat Changing again~

At last, after a few months of torturing in my seat at the front, we changed seats again on 9/9/09 (the day my goldfish died :-( )
At least that seat is not quite faraway from the whiteboard, and I like the " neighbours " too... Rebecca Lee on the left and Andrew's wife Casandra on my right. Sidney and PeckPeck is also quite near me, Bernard too, Elliot... blabla..
I only quite hate the one in front- Wong Chee Leong, tat piece of SXXX who made my phone confiscated? Oh my! But thanks to God for him always to change seatings with Foi, that's better. :-)
The Problem is, Mario is sitting at the front, and he wants to sit wif Rebecca, so he always wants me to sit in the front, wif Vivian ( i hate the front )!!
Sorry for Jonah who is sitting near tat FEMALE TIGER or ROASTED FISH in our class- samantha YIIIII !
That's all~ but sth bad happened yesterday, really bad! see my Personal Blog- post 12/9/09~ The worst day ever ~ www.hectorlosl.blogspot.com/

Comments (0)

Post a Comment