ASSISTANT MONITOR~ Andrew Wong

1st photo: 4/7/2009
This assistant monitor sits RIGHT BESIDE me too!!! Elliot is on my left and Andrew is on the right, with a passage through it.
When he's BAD MOOD, dont talk to him. He may just SHOUTTT at you!!! When he's GOOD MOOD, He reply to you and help you... He's good at Rubiks Cube.... I wanted him to teach me but he just wont...
He's having a great crush on someone in class, before writing her name, I shall get permission from her first, ( everyone knows it, though ),.
He's good looking as Elliot but not as talented as him. I like his sense of humour. He laughs extraordinary and his actions may giggles me. But i still know his actions when getting MAD. He will " play " with his fingers, ( will be mistaken by counting Math problems ), or turning his thumbs around and around... ( Not really when he's mad ) He may also do this when day dreaming or talking...
He's GROSS!!!!!( Often) This is our class top secret !!! SHHHHH!!! I think you all should know his Lau "..... CASANDRA HUNG
The summary is, He's still my good friend and a responsible assistant monitor in class!!! :-)D
~~~~ sometimes bullies me, though ~~~~

Comments (0)

Post a Comment