MONITOR ~ Elliot Heng

Updated Photo: 10/7/2009
I know my class MONITOR, Elliot Heng. He sits RIGHT BESIDE me... until 24/6/2009...
I can accept that he's very Good Looking and Quiet. Sometimes he sleeps in class, we wake him up by POKING him. I always annoy him by calling him names and scold him without reason. But he doesn't seem to get angry at all! I felt sorry for him so I wont be doing that again!!
He is GOOD in EVERTHING, TALENTED in piano, violin, sports, arts, homework.
Since he had seen what I wrote about him previously, he decided to lend me everything!!! :-)
Now i dunno wat's come over him, he replies alomost ALL of my messages... some of them juz need some time... Hmm....
But.. JUz 1 more thing , this is the Newest about him: He ignores me.. Am I transparent? ( never mind larh )

Comments (0)

Post a Comment