My self in J1 Ai

I am just a normal boy in class. I can be naughty and in bad moods sometimes... Hehe! Also polluted by J1 Ai to speak nasty words like SHIT.... Its not hygene to speak all of them here....
My exam papers are far so okay, except for some like Bahasa Malaysia, Sejarah, and KHB. These are my worst subjects 71,73,78 marks respectively. Of course, I like English, Science , especially Biology, Chinese and Math is acceptable...

The only problem of me in class is the BEHAVIOUR, some friends of mine surely had been bullied ( not really bullying, just annoying them ) by me. Some of these friends annoyed me first, so you cant say THATS MY FAULT! Somtimes I will be crazy, Sometimes I will be lunatic... Because of special reasons, Without any reasons. Just blow up!!! Scare my friends' heads off!

Got caught my reading GHOST STORIES in class, especially Math, Sivik and Moral. I dont really want to read them, but just because of a boring reason! Anyway, i dont mind being caught!
I dont pay attention too!!! SHHHH!!! Hope teacher cant see this!!! Drawing, writing, playing, reading, and almost everything that I can do...
I dont go Cyber, but i do go to supermarkets... As long it's not a Cyber. You can get caught or raped or maybe killed by going to Cyber, where many evils around... My friends go Cyber to show that there are very BRAVE but I dont care when they ************
Say Cheesse!GAG!

Comments (1)

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment